Filipino community

Hi all I am just currently move in here in Fiji

I came from philippines and want to know some.Filipino community here... Kabayan baka pwedi makatulong kayu kailangan lang ng bagong kaibigan dito sa fiji rply naman kayu or email nyu koh dito ***

AR10NEL wrote:

Hi all I am just currently move in here in Fiji

I came from philippines and want to know some.Filipino community here... Kabayan baka pwedi makatulong kayu kailangan lang ng bagong kaibigan dito sa fiji rply naman kayu or email nyu koh dito ***

ENGLISH please.

De Arnel,
Saan ka ngayon. Sa suva or Nadi? In Suva punta ka sa Alberts park Tennis courts. May pinoy nanaglalaro dyan. Si Dr. Jay, at dr. Chito. Every 3rd Sunday of the month punta ka ROC (Republic of Cappuccino) in Dolphin street besides  Total Gas Station my kaunting flea market dyan at maraming pinoy nagtitinda ng foods.
Sa Nadi calll me ***
Dr. Joel

joeltrazodoc57 wrote:

De Arnel,
Saan ka ngayon. Sa suva or Nadi? In Suva punta ka sa Alberts park Tennis courts. May pinoy nanaglalaro dyan. Si Dr. Jay, at dr. Chito. Every 3rd Sunday of the month punta ka ROC (Republic of Cappuccino) in Dolphin street besides  Total Gas Station my kaunting flea market dyan at maraming pinoy nagtitinda ng foods.
Sa Nadi calll me****
Dr. Joel

ENGLISH please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum
Thank you.

Hello everyone,

As Stumpy has stated, this is an English speaking forum so could you please post in English.

Thank you
Yuveshen

ok, sorry everyone.
A new Filipino just arrived in Fiji but did not stated where in Fiji so i told him to contact mr so and so if he is suva, but if he is nadi to call me in my mob no. ***. He wanted to meet Filipinos in Fiji.

Dr. Joel

Hi there!

Sir this is Paulo, soonest i'll be working in FIJI (i forgot the exact location) and i'm really interested knowing how is the life there? Is the also many filipinos in FIJI? Is it safe to work there?

Thank you!

Congratulations to your new posting in Fiji. Its a very safe place, and there are Pinoys both in Suva and Nadi and also in Lautoka. Cost of living is relatively low. There are gyms and sports facilities around Fiji but mostly in Suva and Nadi.If you are in Nadi you are welcome to join our tennis club. I can teach how to play, of course it is free coaching, just be a member. Basketball  is not much played here in Fiji as rugby is the national sport. Whats your field of work.?

Hi sir! Thank you for the reply. Im happy to hear that there are gym and sports facilities there. I will be working as a qc manager in manufacturing plant. I worked in saudi before. Once again, thank you for the reply.

Greetings to the Filipino community in Fiji! Hubby and I are going for holidays next week. Staying close at Nadi. Any Filipino restaurants around the area? Are money changers easily accessible?

Are there any ideas on how we can make the most of our stay in Fiji? An authentic "Kabalen" from Angeles City, Pampanga and looking forward to meeting local "Kabayan". Counting down the days for our holidays.

Hello Sir Joel,

Nice to read information about Fiji as well as experiences of Filipino there. I will be moving to work at Fiji National University effective January 2, 2017 but I plan to leave Manila by December 27, 2016 for me to have time to familiarize with the place. I hope I can meet you too Sir. Thanks.

Goos Day Peeps!
Sirs/ Mam I am Nhed from Philippines, I will going to work there in Fiji Particularly in Suva Central as Graphic Designer...my employer offered me a free accomodation, food and work transpo. A monthly salary of 750USD. My concern is that will i be able to survive the said salary offered? I dont know the cost of living there right now..will I be able to save something in end of the day? Things like that ponders me before going there to work. Hopefully you could give me some insight in this regard. Thanks and God Bless!

Hello everyone! My name is Francine, I'm from Cavite, Philippines and currently working in Zhengzhou, Henan China as an ESL teacher. I would like to know any leads for any teaching jobs available in Suva. Or just about anywhere in Fiji. I've read great things about Fiji, and I believe that the kind of lifestyle there  would suit me best. Hoping to hear from you guys soon! Thanks a lot. :)

Hi how are you, are you working in Fiji?

Hi,

I am processing an application to Fiji Island. Ipon my research I just learn that Fiji Island has a cultural cannibalism practice. Is Fiji a safe and great place to work as of the current time. How about the cost of living, I am currently profiled in Yee's Company as a Marketing Manager. Kindly let me know at least rough ideas i. Terms of cannibalism facts, cost of living, salary range, and real talk facts about Fiji Island.

Thank you very much everyone.

Hi,

I am processing an application to Fiji Island. Upon my research I just learn that Fiji Island has a cannibalism cultural practices.

Is Fiji a safe and great place to work as of the current time? How about the cost of living, I am currently profiled in Yee's Company as a Marketing Manager. Kindly let me know at least rough ideas in terms of cannibalism facts, cost of living, salary range, and real talk facts about Fiji Island. Great and everything everybody should know.

Thank you very much everyone.

Hi ArhlDee,

Fiji's cannibalism history has been long gone. All people are civilized like the rest of the world. cost of living is relatively low, you can check some data at https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Suva . some commodities are a bit expensive compared to manila.
you can check some facts about fiji here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji
as you can see Fiji is a multi cultural country comprised mostly of iTaukei(native fijian about 57%) and Indians(38%).

Let me know if you have other queries.

Regards,