Looking for apartment or house to rent

Hello everybody!
We are couple of travelers, coming to Mauritius on 14th of April & looking for a house or apartment for rent for 1-2 month. We prefer following locations: Tamarin, Flic en Flac, Albion. Accommodation should include: at least 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 terrace or garden, 1 fully separate bathroom, wi-fi. Please let us know if you have any information.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

what is yr budget

marsowy wrote:

Hello everybody!
We are couple of travelers, coming to Mauritius on 14th of April & looking for a house or apartment for rent for 1-2 month. We prefer following locations: Tamarin, Flic en Flac, Albion. Accommodation should include: at least 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 terrace or garden, 1 fully separate bathroom, wi-fi. Please let us know if you have any information.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Hi,
My friend has a very nice 2 bedroom apartment in Flic-en-Flac with a 2 minute walk to the beach and supermarket, shops, restaurants etc  Very central and convenient for all amenities.

If you would like her number or email please let me know and I will PM it to you.

Good luck :)

@ marsowy > I would advise you to have a look at this section : Housing in Mauritius.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Priscilla wrote:

@ marsowy > I would advise you to have a look at this section : Housing in Mauritius.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla!
Thank you very much for your advice. I'm running out of my possibilities to send PM, so i made this post. I hope somebody will reply to me)!

lamymegatrans wrote:

what is yr budget

PM sent!

(Moderated: please post in the housing section )

Need an apartment urgently to be rented on long term ..Rs 1500 per week

Should have 1 bedroom..1 bathroom

zaakir wrote:

Need an apartment urgently to be rented on long term ..Rs 1500 per week

Should have 1 bedroom..1 bathroom

By using the words, "hi, please, thanks " you may get a response..... :whistle: 

You can check out rentals in the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there as well.

Hi everybody :)

As the forum is not the appropriate place for posting housing requests and housing offers, i will advised all of you who posted on this topic to post your own ad in the Housing in Mauritius section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed