How to make an appeal

Hi everyone! I'm Bhing from Philippines. I am applying a residence permit now going to Sweden,still waiting for my interview schedule. Is there anybody has experienced on  how many weeks or months did you waited for the interview and the decision? If the decision is rejected,Do you need a lawyer to make an appeal? Do you have a sample of a graph to make an appeal so we do not need to ask and pay a lawyer? So much questions,sorry for that....

Hello,  if you are applying now, have you read the guidelines from Swedish Migration board's website. I would say it's no point considering appeal when you haven't completed the process itself. Be positive and complete the process.

Hi Girl.

Im from Phil also now living here in Stockholm. i waited the decision approximately 9 months and there is no interview. your hubby from Sweden will receive the discesion  paper. you can also check the discision via onine migrationsverket.se
if you apply via online is takes faster but if you send it paper by paper it takes slowly.

antay antay lng ako nga one year now lng nagka interview

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Hi girls! Been waiting for the decision for 9 months now. :s lets keep each other updated! :) taga davao rin ako :)

Hi ,

Howdy???. What is your email Fiaz. If possible can you send me your email and contact number to my email ******************
Best Regards,
Vinny Adavikolanu

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security