How to come live not work in cambodia with my partner?Im 65

Hi mrDome
Please excuse late reply to your very interesting reply on finding good accommodation and area to live when myself and my Ukraine partner come to Cambodia, its a daunting task moving, my own email is *** and hope that we can keep in touch with each other.
Having someone who knows about different things is a big help and weight off my shoulders.thank you again for your very welcomed help.
           Robin

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You are most welcome. Sent you an email.

I have personally moved continents three times, just waiting for for number four. The fewer things you have, the easier it is and unfortunately after every move, I accumulate more stuff.

Hi Robin, if you still on this forum.
I think Stung Treng might be your " a cup of tea" to start a new life in Cambodia. It's a small and relaxing town and is very cheap. And you can swin in the river ....

Oh Stungtrang the most expensive place,  the only cheap thing is vegetables and everything thing is expensive and mostly fake items from Vietnam selling at double price, the modest house rent is three hundred dollars without any damn piece of furniture and if you get sick run all the way to phnom penh that might not happen if you got an emergency you might expires on the way.
You can't find butter, cheese or any spreading, otherwise  you are planning to live like a monk .
No form of transportation except motorcycle unless you have a big tundra to endure road conditions up and down all the way to phnom penh.
The only people can live there who belongs to NGOs with free flow of money in the name of development and with big fat salaries.
This is the honest most accurate description of living in Stungtrang.

Hi Robin, The Visa is easy just check out the 'Retirement Visa 2017' page on the site.
My wife & I love Siem Reap and renting a house or apartment is very cheap. There are many FB sites devoted to accommodation and living here.  We know several couples living well on the same income as you so you should be okay. Best of luck. Rossi