Looking for an apartment to rent

I arrived in Phnom Penh on 3rd March. I am here until 19th Aug or maybe longer. I am looking for a 1/2 bedroom apartment to rent, up to $400 per month. Within 10-15 mins walk of the riverside would be great.

[Moderated:Please do not share any contact number on the forum]

Many thanks

David

Hi David,
I see that location is very expensive. If u don't mind pla consider my flat house near grand phnom penh city ( Borey Peng Huoth) this place is good for you and near the golf club too. The price only 400$ with 3 rooms and three bath room two floors.

Thanks and best regard
Kosal

Hello David

I suggest you drop an advert in our Housing in Phnom Penh section of the forum so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

(Moderated: no free ads here, please register in the business directory)

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

Dear David,

Greeting from Kingdom Property Services, my name is Thavrith Lim and I am the founder of the company. I am keen to assist you in securing the best apartment for you which suit with your budget and your location need, I would appreciate if you could drop me your contact detail by emailing me the below contact detail,

Thavrith Lim (TR)
+855 92 285 008
+855 97 468 6666
[email protected]
facebook: Kingdom Property Services

Trlim wrote:

Dear David,

Greeting from Kingdom Property Services, my name is Thavrith Lim and I am the founder of the company. I am keen to assist you in securing the best apartment for you which suit with your budget and your location need, I would appreciate if you could drop me your contact detail by emailing me the below contact detail,

Thavrith Lim (TR)
+855 92 285 008
+855 97 468 6666
[email protected]
facebook: Kingdom Property Services

Advertising is not allowed on the open forum. Please go to the green banner top of this page and click on housing. Your ad [free] can be posted there where it will remain current.

Yes I am looking to relocate to PP have been there last month to look around. Range for looking is  250-300 and to far from the river walk. Send details to [email protected]