An allround guy looking to kill some time!

Hello Guangzhou people!

Im a 23 year old single guy who is living and working in Guangzhou. I have been here for about 3 month now and I cant say its easy to make friends in this town. I came here from Sweden after I finished my studies at the university.

After work I get really bored and dont know how to spend my time. Thats why im looking for someone who likes to just hang out and have some fun. I like to do pretty much anything, clubbing and drinking to just chillin.

Its really hard to post a message without it sounding like some cheezy contact add but I think I did my best =D.

So if you are hooked send me a mail at: [email protected]

Alright finally i`ve found a companion , would you be interested in a bicycle tour around town ? dunno why i find it hard to make friends here  the language barrier is still there and i need more time my oral Chinese is near ground zero -1 which makes it twice as hard for me to interact with locals.

Kill sometime or kill somebody? Maybe best to use a softer word than "kill". Something positive like enjoy some time, spend some time, make some time, etc. JW.

:)

thats interesting, many chinese wanna find language partners but they cant. or they dont know how to make new foreigns freinds. but the same time new foreigners think its too difficult to make new friends here. it sames something wrong. how can we set up a briage.any one who has good idea?

dont worry about your oral chinese u. u will get progress.and u will find chinese peope are very kind and friendly.

feel free to contact me. [email protected]

I am a student studying in Guangzhou. This summer vocation, I went to Russia and had a great time there. All the way, we made a lot of Russian friends who helped us a lot.When I came back, I wished I can be local friends for foreigners in Guangzhou but I find there is quite few opportunity or information about making friends with foreigners in Guangzhou.

If you want to know more about Guangzhou and make friends with local Chinese, you can contact me: [email protected]

Great!

It seems that its not just me having trouble making friends. Happy about that but at the same time I think its sad.

Sorry Mr.Contributor, had no idea it would be interpreted that way.

I think the best thing is to set a time in the weekend in some chill place where all who is interested can meet. Any ideas?

Well, things are getting pretty easier right now, the other day i was stomping around early morning hired a super Tuc Tuc one way cheap & fun way to cruise around town i spotted a nice Irish pub and it goes by the name of Paddy Field i certainly hope that they have some Celtic music on , and on the way back i found out about this place elephant & castle , so yeah i`ll hit the road and make a run this weekend to either paddy or elephant !? left to decide by you folks

Ladies, feel free to let loose ( sarah zhang, Nadia Yang )

JWilliamson too bad you`re out of town

(Moderated:Please, No free Advertising! Thanks)

ahmy wrote:

Well, things are getting pretty easier right now, the other day i was stomping around early morning hired a super Tuc Tuc one way cheap & fun way to cruise around town i spotted a nice Irish pub and it goes by the name of Paddy Field i certainly hope that they have some Celtic music on , and on the way back i found out about this place elephant & castle , so yeah i`ll hit the road and make a run this weekend to either paddy or elephant !? left to decide by you folks

Thanks for the thought, yeah seems it would be interesting to be in China. I would like to see  some grass fields too! JW.

:)good for u ahmy.
it looks like a good place. but im afraid im not free at saturday. there has a training lesson from nice am to 4pm.
you guys have fun.

JWilliamson wrote:
ahmy wrote:

Thanks for the thought, yeah seems it would be interesting to be in China. I would like to see  some grass fields too! JW.

Grass field then your best choice would be Mongolia my friend :huh:

Nadia Yang wrote:

:)good for u ahmy.
it looks like a good place. but im afraid im not free at saturday. there has a training lesson from nice am to 4pm.
you guys have fun.

it`s alright will holla back at you some other time, good luck in your training

Dude i`m going to Duo club aka Lounge Club my greatest discovery yet its near Garden hotel address Huanshi Dong Rd / Jianshe Liu Rd.

hope you can make it.

:(  not understand u well. is this the club's name "Duo club aka Lounge Club""

I love parties. Send me a pm if you guys are up to singapore