Guidance for Saudi Arabia Visa process (URGENT)

Dear Gurus

I am an Electrical Engineer from Pakistan. Last year i got an offer from a reputable company of Saudi arabia and i accept it. After that they told me that they dont have visa and they can't provide me a visa, so you have to purchase a Saudi working visa for yourself. I told them that i am not interested to buy a visa from another kafeel and then face all the issues... one thing i want to mention that i have many friends and relatives in ksa and i have seen many of them facing these type of issues so i was a bit aware of that.....

Anyway after my rejection, they again called me after some months and told me that we have arrange visa for you and we will be awarding you the visa of Electrical Technician in which you will get all the facilities and the permanent family visa as well. They told me that we have an agent locally in your city go and meet him for further visa process. Yesterday i met the agent, he told me a new story that its not easy to stamp your visa on behalf of your degree because the visa requirement is diploma in electrical and you dont have diploma you have degree so the consulate will not attest your degree as well. Then i ask him that what is the solution for this issue, he than told me that i will charge you extra amount and then i will get your passport with stamped visa and you can fly without any issue.

I start working on this matter and discuss with all my friends and relatives, according to them that agent is playing with me and once if he would get the visa stamped without your documents i.e. degree than u can face issue at the time of iqama process or if you will done with that than the main process which can cause problem will be the permanent family visa.

Please guide me what should i do.... either i go for the agent option pay him some extra bucks and the get the work done. or work and study more on this matter.... how can i attest my degree on behalf of my visa from consulate if my visa is technician and i am an Engineer.....

One thing more i forget to mention that when i email company and try to discuss this issue with them, they straight forward told me that do what agent is telling to you and you have to bear all the process fees and there will be no any problem in future process....

prompt response on this matter would be highly appreciated....

Regards

Hello jadsman,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I hope the members will give you a response as soon as possible.

Thank you
Yuveshen

A simple answer is don't disgrace ur degree by accepting offer of technition.refuse it straight away and wait for some other good oppertunity.