Work Visa UAE

I have a valid Saudi work visa and i have come without cancellation can i move to UAE on work visa...is there any issue?????
plzzz guide. thanks

Dear Friends,

I am looking for help on one of the issues " I had an offer from a Saudi Company on month of Sep2014 and after that Medical was completed on Oct'14,and similarly Visa was stamped but after Medical I meet with a Road accident and my hand fractured so in that case I was not able to travel so I had requested My Saudi company(Through Placement Company) to help me and allow me join after my recovery.

But after few days Placement company repeatedly asking for the cancel of my Visa and for that they was saying it should be cancelled or visa to be handed over to other employee.

Now I am 80% recovered and I had written 2 Mail to my company for status of my Job and re issue of Offer letter/Visa and everything so that I can Join but no Response from them,so I approached to Same Placement agent to help me out if they can allow me I am ready to join immediately.

After 4 days they said they allowed you,now as your medical is already expired again you have to follow the same previous procedure for travelling,but now this time Placement company issued me a Visa No instead of MOFA Number ,is this valid process or shall I wait for MOFA Number or something else is cooking .Please guide me.

Regards,

Javed