Regarding sports shop in Tripoli

Hi all

Once again, i have another query. Can anyone suggest me good sport shop in Tripoli and around..I need to buy chin up bar( portable one to be hung at the door), heart rate monitors, body caliper, resistance bands etc..please help me out..

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Genie

hi Genie,

We found a big one, on the joint of shari al masira al kubra and shari sayidi munaydar just between the volkswagen car dealer office in medina.I think you may find there..

here is the google maps link for that area...

Map

cnsn wrote:

hi Genie,

We found a big one, on the joint of shari al masira al kubra and shari sayidi munaydar just between the volkswagen car dealer office in medina.I think you may find there..

hey Haydarbu,

Thank you!!..i am  not living in Tripoli. Hence not familiar with the place you mentioned. But I'll find out..Are there any other landmarks you can give.. I know Souk Talata mall and Awal sepetember road,Al Burj, Rasheed street etc ..is this shop around that area..hopefully am not sounding too ignorant! :D Help me out pal :)

if you are not in Tripoli.. Why do you need these adress???... :/

Better find yourself a diffent topic to be 'noticed'...pal...

hmm..Firstly, by saying am not in tripoli, i meannt that am put up at Surmaan.. this place is kind of 25-30mins drive from tripoli..here you pretty much don't get anything ..hence we shop from Tripoli..hence the question in the first place!

Secondly, whats with this getting noticed? ..do you seriously think I even need to flex a muscle to get noticed..lol..just being modest..you are way too judgemental...

Never knew politeness and friendliness has become an expensive commodity for people to spend it less..

neways adios :)

ı just misunderstood.. ,

take care...

No problem!

Tc you too =)

Genie wrote:

hey Haydarbu,

Thank you!!..i am  not living in Tripoli. Hence not familiar with the place you mentioned. But I'll find out..Are there any other landmarks you can give.. I know Souk Talata mall and Awal sepetember road,Al Burj, Rasheed street etc ..is this shop around that area..hopefully am not sounding too ignorant! :D Help me out pal :)

Almasira Alkobra street is off Almokhtar Street, opposite the Tripoli Exhibition Centre, directly opposite the Libyan Stock Exchange.

Thank you! I get it now..appreciate it.

Genie, there are many shops im gırgaresh street as well.

by the way, i liked the reply:) and will raise the stakes by provoking the regulars here to force you to flex a muscle:)))After your shopping of course:)

ha ha!! Thank you TolgaU :-)  I will check them out soon.. with Ramadan going on, don't really know which shop is open and for how long..Once I visited and everything was closed..my bad! didnt know the timings..now ill wait for id and you never know,I might even get some discount ;-)...

Guau!! Your profile is incredible and  I would like to Know you.
You talk about the life very clear form.
See you.

http://laplumadelpavoreal.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/edward_a_stalker-3kfg763g62asgcsk84w4sco0k-ap2qhjyqp08cgc0c80ss4cco4-th.jpeg

Love it Sandman.:)

haha great one sandman:)

hilarious as hell :D!

The Life Fitness store on Gergaresh (use google to find phone # and location) could have a good selection of decently mad made products.

Edit: mad does not = made

I managed to get the chin up bar..rest is still needed...ill check it out..Thanks.

Just deviating from the topic..I am in search of violin....haven't found it anywhere I live..Can anyone suggest me shops that sell musical instruments in Tripoli! If yes, do give some directions or atleast what to tell the cab driver so that he can drive me there..Just to make my life a little easy :)

^ no idea.

I would either start a new thread or go to the Higher Institute of Music in Tripoli and ask people there:

Coordinates: 32°53'37"N   13°12'36"E

prefer the former..hence a new thread :)