Looking for job as Recepionist at Hotel.

Greeting, my nick name is Amy and currently, im working at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. I was thinking to relocate either at South Korea,Japan or London. Can you guys help me to find a job as Receptionist or Butler at South Korea,Japan or London??.. because i didn't found one. I've working at Renaissance K.L for 1 year and 2 months now and i started as Receptionist to Senior Butler. I like to challenge myself as a new person at a new place. So please help me if you guys see or know any vacancy at the country stated above thank you.

Hello Amy Dali

If will be very difficult, almost impossible to get a job in the field you are looking for. You should have experience that british do not have if you wish to be employed there.

Please read our articles : Work in England

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

London might be difficult, hotels like The Levin - thelevinhotel.co.uk/ and other hotels in London all have huge waiting lists.

Is it London specifically or would you be interested in a position anywhere in the UK/ Ireland.

Dublin would give you a much better chance of finding a reasonable job and Ireland is a much nicer place to live.

Hello friends,

You are all missing an important point. I believe Amy is a Malaysian national and will require a work permit or work visa in order to work in the UK. I am afraid receptionist is not the kind of occupation for which visas are issued to foreign nationals.

Information on qualifications and professions for people in demand in the UK is available on the net. :)