Things to do in Khobar at weekends??

Hi Everyone,

Was wondering what everyone gets upto at the weekends here in Khobar??
I have been here for 3 weeks now and am open to suggestions preferably activities.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,
Am Also feeling board at the weekends, if you like we can go out some where to have a coffee or something,
if you are interested please let me know,
Regards
Alaa

we are a family ( couple) and would like have meeting with u guys just plan a meeting and we all can meet some where in mall or at any one,s home. i can offer my place for this.

Hi Andy,

My husband and myself go mountain biking on weekends in the desert with our fat bikes or cast a line or two flyfishing at a deserted spot outside Khobar. The secret are loads of exploring to find something to do.

All depends on your interest! Eastern Province is a great place if you are into outdoor activities. While the city in itself has limited avenues (predominantly coffee cafes and eating out), or strolling by the cornice, a 45 minute drive outside would take you to beautiful desert scenes!

To list  a few outdoor activities that we are into- The place provides you safe places to camp, go offroad driving/biking, explore history (30 million year old fossils), explore the desert and oasis, go trail running and the list goes on!

OR go to Bahrain to "chill out"!

Hope it helps!

Regards,
R

Depends on your budget, If you don't mind spending you can go to resorts for jet skies, paragliding and other stuff, you go diving (would need license), Bahrain is a good for movies.if you don't wanna spend much bowling can be fun or billiards. Other beach or picnics.