Looking for a job as a graphic designer.

Hi everyone! My name is Prema and I am currently waiting for my offer letter from Dubai which is taking forever! Well, I am still applying with other publishing companies just in case this job doesn't materialise, as my strength is in newspaper and magazine industry. I am currently employed with an English newspaper in Malaysia. I design layouts  for news and entertainment sections. I have designed logos, posters, brochures, company profiles, back drops, and etc. Sometimes I contribute articles too. If you do hear of any newspaper or magazines publishers looking for designers please let me know. Appreciate it. Thanks everyone!.

Hunting a job from Malaysia is waste of time unless you have a recruitment interview there in Malaysia.
Because, there are hundreds of people who are readily available on Dubai on call for interview. Why would an employer spend time and resource for some one who is not right now present in the country. ?

My suggestion would be as simple as this. Take a visit visa on your next vacation for maximum duration. Come here and start looking for interviews. Try to get maximum contacts. Most of the better posts are filled through references only. Unless you have a proven record.