Jobs in Malta

I am Ramesh I am a software engineer in testing having the 10 yrs of exp....will I get the job if Yes . What would be my earnings and how is cost of living.

Hi Ramesh,

salaries are always negotiable but could be around 25.000 € /year or more or less ......

Traffiko and GFI are looking for software testers/developers  at the moment.

You can also contact the REED agency.

Whether  you get a job ? Depends on many factors ...... and you need a work permit !

Cheers
Ricky

Hi,

I am Egyptian with 19 years of financial experience, good knowledge of English, French, and Arabic. I am very interested to move to Malta.
Can someone advice on possibilities to find job position in the field (even not for experience relative senior position) and what it needs to have a work permit
I would really appreciate the advice

@ > Ramesh1973
@ > Yssri

Welcome on board you guys!

For job hunting I would suggest you to drop your CV in the Jobs in Malta section to widen your chances.

Good Luck! ;)

Marjorie

Thanks Marjorie for the advice, i understand that here is not the place for the job search, and I would go for job search section as well as job agents for that
However, I am looking here mainly for the individuals advices, what people think are the chances to  move to Malta, which I wish I can, what can be done to get a work permit, etc...

Hi Everyone ! i would like to ask some Questions? if i get offer from Malta  how easy get work permit  company is not provide work permit ? i m Turkish citizen! second one if we move Malta with  my wife she is British citizen , i can able work with out work permit or how easy to get permit to work? Thank you !

if your wife is a British citizen as long as your both in country you will not require a work permit to work here

thank you very much for answer i appreciated! if you have information could you tell me ? about insurance company provide for me health insurance however i guess not cover my wife and kid , is it expensive or cheap buy private insurance?

If you pay Social Service Contributions, which you should do if employed legally, then family members are covered.
They should also apply for and arrange your Work Permit if not EU. (You are Turkish National?)
Check that this company is not misleading you about insurance cover for health and are not meaning SSC.
If they are providing Private Health cover then ask them. We would not know.

yes i am Turkish however my wife British Citizen therefore i think no need work permit is it not? if i work legally it means insurance also cover family as well ?

btttldmr wrote:

if i work legally it means insurance also cover family as well ?

Yes, that is what I wrote.

ok thanks a lot!