Does online study is acceptable?...

Hello everyone!..
        I just want to ask if does study online is acceptable for any company if you got the diploma???Do you think guys they will trust you by your knowledge???because I am currently working abroad and im planning to continue  my study online but im wondering when I get my diploma,is there an opportunity for me to find a job even my field study is just online???

It depends, if the curriculum or the online study program you've taking at the moment is legit and eligible to the position the company is looking for then its fine. Just make sure you can get your certificate after the program. You can find a good job as long as your knowledge and skills would fit to their job requirements.  :)

mUsmira wrote:

Hello everyone!..
        I just want to ask if does study online is acceptable for any company if you got the diploma???Do you think guys they will trust you by your knowledge???because I am currently working abroad and im planning to continue  my study online but im wondering when I get my diploma,is there an opportunity for me to find a job even my field study is just online???

Does online study is acceptable?
Might want to include English in your studies.

Hi mugtech,

Careful not to go out of subject please!

Thank you.

Marjorie

It might not be that far off topic.
If the lady is working in Saudi, English could very well be a requirement.
If it is, I would strongly recommend including an English course in her studies.
The lady's vocabulary seems wide, but her grammar is in need of attention.

Marjorie wrote:

Hi mugtech,

Careful not to go out of subject please!

Thank you.

Marjorie

I am very careful