HOW TO GET APPOINTMENT FOR GETTING A FAMILY VISA IN ISTIQDAM?

Birth certificate,marriage certificate,education certificate just arabic translation is enough or anything else?i am from india got appointment and i will get company letter i have doubt on certificates atterstation.whether need to show originals?

vasuT wrote:

Birth certificate,marriage certificate,education certificate just arabic translation is enough or anything else?i am from india got appointment and i will get company letter i have doubt on certificates atterstation.whether need to show originals?

This will be enough, and you just need to go to DFA  of Saudi Arabia for Attestation of your Diploma / Education Certificate. it will only take you 10 - 20mins there.
Good luck

Hello:

Greetings! I have been trying for getting appointment through ISTIGDAM for family residence visa. No, luck. Could you please provide me the tips?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Dr.Hari

Hi Try everyday morning may be 6:30 to 7..My family visa got rejected as my occupation in Iqama Kiln Operator..Working with HR for changing Engineer in Iqama.

Dear Brothers,

Really its is frustrating, because every time i log in on the website, its always saying there is no available appointment.... ,
i hope they will solve this matter soon...:(

Dear all,

as of today 9:00am the appointment for Istiqdam booking are open!!!!
hurry up!!! make bookings now!
before it get closed again!!!!
Good luck!

putturhari wrote:

Hello:

Greetings! I have been trying for getting appointment through ISTIGDAM for family residence visa. No, luck. Could you please provide me the tips?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Dr.Hari

Hello Dr,

im calling you so you can get appointment, but i think you are busy. Because of your profession.

Hi - needless to say same issue. trying at all suggested times but no luck.

would appreciate if anyone can help. i am based in riyadh and need an appointment for family visa processing.

if anyone gets an appointment, i  would be highly grateful if i can be informed.

cell no. *********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

i wonder the exactly paper required for ISTIQDAM?
birth children certification only copy ? or the original? need stamp or not ?

1. A copy of the passport required persons recruited.
2. Management the right to request any additional justifications when Marat need to be submitted.
3. A copy of the marriage contract
4. Fill the application form Recruiting residents for their families.
5. Letter of the express consent of the sponsor on the Recruiting explaining the monthly income (as certified by the
Chamber of Commerce of its area office submitted the request).
6. Image accommodation (bring the original for verification).
7. Passport photo.
    Qualification image (bring the original for comparison).
8. Image of birth certificates for the children in the event of a request recruited.
.............................................................................................................................
i wonder birth certification only copy or original required?
need stamps?

gooda2011 wrote:

i wonder the exactly paper required for ISTIQDAM?
birth children certification only copy ? or the original? need stamp or not ?

it should be original, and with stamp.
good luck..

- qsaudi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/How-to-Book-Appointment-for-istiqdam2.jpg

hello
i am not able to sign up for a new account at Abshir!!

anyone have any idea why ?

Raffy,

What documents did they required when you submit it to istiqdam? Please give me advise. Do you attest your marriage certificate and degree certificate in MOFA riaydh?

dear all,

please can any one give us any solution for this message *( no appointment available )in ABSHER system for ISTEKDAM ?

treka wrote:

dear all,

please can any one give us any solution for this message *( no appointment available )in ABSHER system for ISTEKDAM ?

brother,
regarding this matter there is solution, you need to check and open your account every time, to check if there is appointment available.
or if you know someone inside istiqdam and they can give you appointment :)
Goodluck.

OK ,  my bother i check but please , there is no respectable day or time i can check in it?

treka wrote:

OK ,  my bother i check but please , there is no respectable day or time i can check in it?

Go to Istiqdam on Abdul Aziz Street and the Agents outside Istiqdam will arrange an appointment for you by paying some money to them.

ok javed i will do how much they will take and  when they finish their time ?

treka wrote:

ok javed i will do how much they will take and  when they finish their time ?

within half an hour he will arrange,last month my friend paid 50 riyals.

thank you javed i will go at 5 :00 after my work

treka wrote:

thank you javed i will go at 5 :00 after my work

don't go at this time,you have to go in the Morning time.

OK my friend i will do thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not promote your services on the forum. Please freely register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Greetings,
I tried to open an MOI account via new user today and it sent me an activation code to my mobile phone.  Please what should I do with the activation code. 
I need answers ASAP please

Assalamualaikum,
Am so stress to get appointment online from istiqdam, everytime am open the page  to get appointment its written no appointment available even i click many times but can not get thru the appointment date. Pls help me what should i do !!!!!!!

Ainy Ameer wrote:

Assalamualaikum,
Am so stress to get appointment online from istiqdam, everytime am open the page  to get appointment its written no appointment available even i click many times but can not get thru the appointment date. Pls help me what should i do !!!!!!!

Hi,

That's the case almost with every one, so don't get frustrated, just keep checking in different times, like early in the morning, late night, I am sure you will get an appointment, it's just matter of time.

Keep trying.

Good luck.

Hello brother, I am also facing the same problem  but please whenever appointments are open kindly post on this media, so I can know . I will also keep checking and post here once any appointment comes up .
Thanks

Greetings
Please did u get an agent to Help with appointment in Riyadh . I really need to get an appointment too
Your reply would be appreciated

HI, if u see appointmentavailable, kndly post immediately, i am looking for jeddah region

My dear friends, pls appointment open now for booking. Am already booked myself on january
Hurry up now !!!!!
25/12/15 @13:41 hrs

Online Istiqdam Appoinments Available in every morning 8 am

Please try

I am trying to get appointment from last 2 weeks but no appointment available for Dammam.

what should I do

Hai

I am looking for an appointment in Riyadh Isthiqdam, can any one advise about the timing

if some one not getting appointment by moi istiqdam, then what is other online system?

thanks

Can u update which office to select for Yanbu or Jeddah it's not clear

Can someone help me with Jeddah appointment

Can you let me know which office to select for Jeddah office

Select the office in your own city. Why you want the appointment ?

You can apply for family visa online and then do the chamber of commerce stamping on that and submit to your office.

I recommend to try there without appointment. Just try it out.

Same thing happen with me while getting our child birth certificate.