Dear members

I am from India presntly working at Muscat , I have diversified corporate experience of sales and Training
I worked for American companies in India, I have health care and Insurance industry experience , I want to settle in Belgium with my family ,my total work experience is of 22 years

Please guide

Regards

Dear Steven,
You should post an ad in Belgium's Classifieds under the Jobs section or check on jobs offers.
Good luck
Arlette

Um, as far as my *native* English skills go, I saw nothing in his post that has anything to do with classifieds. It reads that he was stating his background in order for people to provide him guidance on how he can plan moving to Belgium. Hence "please guide." :rolleyes:

Steven, in order to come to Belgium (and the EU) for work, you would have to be sponsored by a company, and they would have to prove that no one from Belgium, or the rest of the EU, would be able to do the job they'd be employing you for. As you can probably imagine, this is not a very simple thing to accomplish. Your best bet would probably be to see if there are any companies in your area that do international business, having locations in the EU, to which you could be transferred to. Aside of that, look at the embassy websites and see what they say, if there's any other options available to you.