Kindly guide me about which course to learn to get a job in Dubai

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Rama Gangula. I have finished my Masters in Computer Applications in 2010. I have worked on I phone mobile applications for a duration of 1 year in Purple Talk software technologies in India.

But, because of marriage I got to quit the job. Now, my husband is planning to get into Dubai as a Physiotherapist. Therefore, I wanted to find a job in Dubai in a software field but in a non-programming domain or jobs related to any business applications like admin, accounting etc.,

I have certain queries regarding the jobs. kindly clarify my queries.

1. What kinds of jobs are currently in boom in Dubai (Restricted to my interests)?
2. Could you kindly let me know which course would be better to learn to get a job in my interested field?

Kindly clarify my queries.

Thank you a lot for your time.

Hi Rama Gangula,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Dubai Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Regarding your questions about jobs i will invite you to please check out the following article pls :

- Working in the United Arab Emirates
- Find a job in Dubai
- Working in Dubai
- Find a job in Dubai from abroad

Also feel free to go through the discussions here on Working in Dubai topic and to participate and posting your questions as well please :)

Wishing all the best with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

You can get a good job in SEO field

You can search on linkedin or Bayt i got my job from it.

As mentioned above, try bayt.com to get an idea!

If your husband is moving to Dubai, and is eligible to sponsor his family, you can accompany him first.  It is a lot easier to find jobs if you live here.  Meanwhile, go through online Jobs pages of Gulf News or Khaleej Times, in addition to Bayt. Com or Naukri Gulf websites.

join gulf/UAE job portals and observe which field have the most jobs. Then make a decision

Are you iPhone developer? If yes, you can get a job in the same field with good pay. Just you need to check out with local job portal sites.