Looking for Accounting Job in Beijing

Hello there,

I'm planning to move to Beijing (in a few months). I will be looking for a job there (here).
I do not know if there is a good source for job-search or reputable recruiters in China for foreigners.

I'm an Accountant with 12 years of experience and CGA graduated. I speak fluent English and Russian, but no Chinese .

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

It will be hard to work as an accountant in China without knowing Chinese, the Chinese Tax Laws and Accounting Regulations.

Suggest you look for a Financial Manager type of role in an international company.

From a Global Mobility package perspective best to find a job prior to arriving in China (Expat as opposed to foreign local hire).

Many of the big Executive Search companies have a Beijing presence, start with them.

If you arrive, still jobless (what visa?) then contact me and maybe my extensive Beijing network can help you

Thanks Manlin for advice!
My husband will be getting FLH in Beijing, and I would like to find a job there too. I understand that Expat is much better, but FLH will work for me too (probably :S :)).
Lack of Chinese places a big gap in my resume here, and it's not a language that can be easily picked up :(