Activities for kids in Cebu

Hi,

I'm considering moving to Cebu ( possibly Mandaue/ Lapu lapu / Mactan area ) instead of Makati this March, with husband and kids. I was wondering what kind of activities are available for children there. Like piano lessons, ballets lessons, violin lessons, etc ? Is there any activity center in the area ?

Thanks a lot.

Ok here are some activities that caught my eye while I made my way through Cebu day by day. I will try to update that when I find more interesting things for children.

Kevins' toys and library at SM City Cebu
It is a great playground where my children enjoy themselves a lot. Children have to be supervised by an adult and socks are a must ( for parents too ).

International Ballet Center at Ayala Center Cebu City
They accept children of both gender as from 3 years old to attend classes.

Shangri-la Resort Children Zone in Mactan, Punto Engano
My favorite resort of all. 6,500 php per child for a year subscription.Unlimited access to the children zone, fun zone and tons of complimentary activities for the children. Children aged 3 and below should be accompagnied and supervised by an adult. Socks and long sleeves is mandatory for children's safety.

Piano lessons on ground floor at SM City Cebu ( I forgot the name of it  :/ , will update )

My language cafe at Cebu City ( not far from Ayala Center )
A highly recommended language school for children and adults of all ages. Course fee starts at 2,700 php per month for group sessions and around 600 php for one-to-one private sessions. They do multiple languages: french, spanish, german, mandarin, and much more. They can even travel to your place for private lessons if needed but it will cost extra.

Thats it for now. More to come very soon  :)