Buy Joglo House Bali Java

I have been researching everything I can for weeks now and you are the only person that has given any good advice when it comes to building . thankyou for being so active and responsive.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : no ads on the forum.

I bought one for around 12 million rupiah some years ago. So half price means you would be selling it for 6 million or can I negotiate a lower price?

Do you interested in  ?

Hi ubudian, I would also be really interested in your info. Could you send me a PM? Greatly appreciated 🙏😉

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

We want to (re)build a Yoglo in Bali , north of Ubud, but government officials say it is forbidden to build a yoglo style roof. It must be Limasan.

What you say is absolutely true Jan…albeit this a recent development coming in just the past few years.

Many villages in the Ubud area will not allow Joglo houses in their village, insisting on traditional Bali style architecture.

I have to change the roof structure to a Limasan, then it is OK.

@Ubudian Hello there, Can you please also send me the contact via email please if possible.***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
Hello Eren,

This is an old thread. Try contacting the poster by sending him a private message by clicking on his photo > Send a message.

Should you need any info, please create a new topic on the Indonesia forum so that members may interact with you.

Regards,
Bhavna