Saudi council of engineers - different name in degree & passport

Dears,

Your help is required in solving my issue.

I had applied for SCE membership and paid the fees a month ago.
Now, I have an issue with my name in Passport and my Bachelor of Engineer degree from India.

As Per Passport name is “Kortai Tarique” and as per Certificate name is “Tharique K”.

It is difficult to get the name changed from University as it is time consuming. I have proof from other educational certificates such as from school, to show that my name is Tarique as in the passport.

Kindly help.

Regards
Tarique

Your school certificates don't matter !

Your Engineering Certificate is what matters !

I suggest you explain to them about your problem , and if they say nothing can be done , request your university to change the name !

Dear Sir,

Could you please let me know whether your problem is solved as one of my friend is also facing same issue.
Please advise.

Awaiting your reply.

Hello Abduldavi,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Since this topic has been inactive for quite a while (2015), you may not receive a reply from the original poster.

I would advise you to rather create a new topic on the Saudi Arabia forum to seek answers on behalf of your friend.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

@tharique dear exactly im facing the same issue did you fixed your problem?i need your guidance.

Thank you.

@Abduldalvi  im also facing this issue how your friend solved that.need guidance

Thank you.

Hello Rafique,

The members that you are looking for are no longer active on the forum.

I suggest that you follow the new thread that you have already started. I hope that you will find some answers soon.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1025796

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@gunner757 Hi. My name on degree is Mohd Sohail Ahmed and on my passport it is Mohammed Sohail Ahmed. So will it be accepted by SCE.

@sohailsap92 they will not  accept

@Iu Khan if I provide affidavit with notary then will they accept

Hi @sohailsap92, did you manage to resolve your issue? Was affidavit with notary enough?

Look forward to your kind update.