Book Club (Readers club) in Cairo!

Hello everyone,

I hope that you're all well!

I'll be hosting a weekly/monthly "Readers Club" or Book Club in Cairo, Egypt, where attendees can discuss various topics including my book, "The Underestimated Arts of AfriAsia." You can also bring your own favorite books and we will discuss them. There will be a complimentary & delicious dessert/pastry available too! The location & time will soon be provided to attendees. Please comment below or inbox me if you're interested in attending this event in Egypt. You will also be able to order a copy of my book at this event if you want to! :)

Sabrina
XOXO

A (CULTURAL) FASHION BOOK CLUB :)

I'm from Canada and never been a part of a book club but I do love to read.  Maybe I can check it out if it's in the afternoon time.  I can only read English though :)  Thanks.

Great! :) It will be in English! I'm also an Expat living here in Egypt at the moment! I'll let you know when the date and venue is, but please know that it will be in Cairo. Also, if you have friends or a family member who would be interested in joining, then let me know :) It would be great to have like minded and different perspectives too on the various fun topics that we will discuss in the event.

Inbox me your number. I'll send you more info about the event soon.

Count me in guys ;)

Great!! :)

Hi
I'm only moving to Cairo on 11 March but I would love to join the club.
Will be an amazing opportunity to meet new friends

Hello! That would be great!! Send me a message here and include your phone number, so then I can later keep you up to date! :)

Hey
My current number is +** ** *** ****
Will send my new number once I get a sim card there.

Alright. Thank you. Don't forget to message me your name and in which area, in cairo, you'll be living in. I'm in Maadi :)

My name is Evette :)
I will be living in Maadi since it is where I found a job. I am not too sure exactly where yet, my friend is looking for an apartment for me as we speak.

Great!!! See you soon! :D

@ Evetteqii > I hide your phone number, as it is not really a good idea to post your phone number on a public forum. If you wish to send your phone number to Makein77, i will advise you to do it in private ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

I am very interested , I will send you my number inbox

Okay! That's awesome :)

Priscilla wrote:

@ Evetteqii > I hide your phone number, as it is not really a good idea to post your phone number on a public forum. If you wish to send your phone number to Makein77, i will advise you to do it in private ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

Good idea Priscilla!! I was just about to recommend the same thing.

hiiii,, how r uuu,,,, count me in,, i have just sent u a message,,, check ur inbox,, i sent u my number as well:)

Okay!! Awesome :)

Everyone interested in joining this event, please also inbox (message) me your phone number and name. Thanks. :)

Hi there, i'm interested as i also read some books from time to time.

have you met yet ?

Hi
Have you launched the Reader's Club? If such club is located in Maadi, I would be really glad to join in.

Hi is the book club still on?

Hello again everyone! The book/readers club will start very soon, I've just been busy lately. Please message me your number and your name if you're interested in joining my book club.
XOXO
Sabrina

Please message me your number and name. The book club will start soon. Sorry for the delay. Lol :)

I'm in .  please inform me the date and place and the book that we will discuss it
thnx :)

Hey there. Is the book club still on ?

Great! :) Inbox me your number so I can keep you informed.