Tripoli Hash House Harriers

Hi Guys,

I am new in town and from what I have read it seems that the Tripoli Hash House Harriers is a good place to get out and meet people.

Could someone please give me a email address so that I can find out some more information?

Many thanks

Hi all,

I'm also in the same boat...HHH or the Caledonian Darts Club?

Thanks

Gordy

Both me & MoEl are hashers, I will send a PM to you both with details. I'll ask Mrs Mm. about the darts league.

Cheers bud!

Thanks Mudman!

Mudman, can you PM me as well?

For the benefit of the confused, uninitiated or hash curious:
What is the hash ?

Thank you, Mudman.  Very informative.

Mudman,

I might be interested to join one of these events. Please PM me as well, kob khun krub!

Hi guys...me 2 pls.

So many runners. Who'd have thunk it ?;)

Mudman wrote:

I think it's the free rice and beans that did the trick.

what am I saying? I pay five bucks for the damn thing. Not free at all

MoEl wrote:
Mudman wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:  I am fit for running, but  I'll have to refuse beans. Even if it is free

Where is the event, pal ?   Running is a challenge for me

:cool:

zlatan wrote:
MoEl wrote:
Mudman wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:  I am fit for running, but  I'll have to refuse beans. Even if it is free

Where is the event, pal ?   Running is a challenge for me

:cool:

A different host every 2 weeks, I will PM you the address of the Hash Sec who can add you to the mail out list.

one here

Hey Mudman,

Wolla, who knew about such thing!! please include me ..:) I too need the info...please PM me as well..:D

count me in and please inform me as well :)

Me too, but I already knew about it.  Won't be able to make one until the end of September or the first one in October.

hi folks ,
where is that place ?
would you pls let me know ?
regards

I d'innae ken, are you runners with a drinking problem or drinkers with a running problem ?

Mudman wrote:

I d'innae ken, are you runners with a drinking problem or drinkers with a running problem ?

Are you bothered Muddy? yer getting some hot tottie signed up ;)

Mudman wrote:

:lol: I consider myself as a member of first group :lol:

No kidding, the point is to have some fun during this sessions( I hope 5 km is a distance of a route).... Taking too much beans afterwards also may be a fun  :lol::lol:

Cheers

It was my first one this weekend. Very nice people. Very little South Africans. Did the walk. Good exercise, good fun

Andre_fourie wrote:

Very little South Africans

http://historyfacebook.wikispaces.com/file/view/Afrikaner_commandos.jpg/30582856/Afrikaner_commandos.jpg

Please send PM and I will turn up on my day off.

I wouldn't mind..holla at me as well!

Cheers!
_______________________-
Expat born in Libya

please include me also... i beg you!!!! ;)  pls send me a PM.

Please sign me up too! I'll b there (in Libya) in late Oct. I first thought the "Hash House" was the place where everybody had a good smoke and then got really relaxed, and philosophical... ha ha

dachshundman1 wrote:

I first thought the "Hash House" was the place where everybody had a good smoke and then got really relaxed, and philosophical

I say...that's not a bad idea at all :cool:

dachshundman1 wrote:

Please sign me up too! I'll b there (in Libya) in late Oct. I first thought the "Hash House" was the place where everybody had a good smoke and then got really relaxed, and philosophical... ha ha

It's fine if you bring your wife.  You saw a lot of bad press, but it was just venting.  Everything here is quite an experience to experience.  The looking, etc. is disrepectful, but I think some of the looking is out of curiosity.  They do not all do it.  And when you put it in perspective and not care, it's really not that bad.

I have to admit when I see the women in the stores in America with the scarfs on, I look more -- especially before I came.

I put it down to short term memory loss.  Let's hope they get round to it soon.

Contact usernames Mudman or MoEl....

Sign me up good to know that the HHH are here

**Please Note Hash Runs are not advertised publicly**

This is because they are held at private houses and 99% of people do not want details of their homes posted on the internet.

I can run round my house in under a minute.

Les Pat wrote:

I can run round my house in under a minute.

taking it too seriously.... that's a 'down down' offence.

you're gonna fit right in :)

been reading the forum it's a but unusual but think i got it sussed now

i done hashes with wife before in almaty and other place

why welshmen wear wellies?
what do you call a welshman with 100 wives a shepherd

but it is a weird ensemble this i dove straight in should a related a bit more about peace and love man

we did the cusco trek and my wife was such a slow walker the guide came back to help with her sack ....it was empty.... should a seen the look on his face -- i was bent over laughing watching this guide carrying an empty bit of plastic

been a bit concerned about apt searches if i don't show up pls dont take personal i may revert to my company tonto