Seeking information about Shijiazhuang Kidney hospital in HEBEI

Hi ! Kenjee Kennedy,

Hope you are doing well, I am  Ziauddin Mohammed I am an Indian working in Saudi. I am suffering from Critical Kidney Disease - I would like to come to Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital for the treatment. But I am quite unsure after talking to the hospital team, as they are not giving me any references of the patients who got cured  to decide to take further treatment. And now I am in doubt whether it is fake or genuine.

I need help, I would like to pay for the person as well,  after-all he is also taking time to go to the hospital and giving me the real story weather my disease can be cured in the hospital or

If any person wants to help me (I would pay for the charges) or can anybody suggest me whom to contact, the right person who can help me.

Thanks and Regards

Zia - [email protected]
Mobile: +966532178773

Hello Ziauddin Mohammed and welcome on board Expat.com :)

kindly note that I created a new thread as from your post on the China forum to help you get better interactions.

The hospital is found in Hebei province, not to be confused with the Hubei province.

Here is a link to their site : http://www.sjzhospital.com/

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dears,

Could you update me have you got information about this hospital and reviews about it. I do have a similar case to Mr. Mohamed and I started contacting them online and I need to know whether its a trusted hospital with an experience in Kidney diseases and it is safe to deal with them.

Thanks in advance for your support