Export Business from Ecuador

Looking for information on seting up small Internet based business exporting products. Any info would be helpful.

Mercadolibre.com has been called the eBay of Ecuador.

You may want to contact them for collaboration or fulfillment.

Communicate with someone already performing services similar to what you may be contemplating, to learn the realities of shipping stuff out of the country.

One issue I'd be concerned about is how to handle customer returns.

cccmedia in Quito

hi i am chinese if you need any products from china can contact me at any time .have a nice day

kiana25 wrote:

i am chinese if you need any products from china can contact me at any time.

Ecuador may not be a lucrative market for you.

There already exist -- for instance, here in Quito -- a number of Chinese-import stores where Expats can buy hundreds of products.  There is no tariff for Expats to pay in those stores, aside from what is already built into the super-low prices.

Ordering stuff into Ecuador from an overseas vendor typically costs an Expat $42 per shipment in tariff fees alone, on top of regular-shipping costs and the cost of the product(s).

Also, you appear to be starting a simple business, which would be competing against U.S.-based international vendors who have thousands of web pages showing their products, and a track-record of high-level customer service.

cccmedia in Quito

kiana25 wrote:

hi i am chinese if you need any products from china can contact me at any time .have a nice day

Do you have experience in import export from China to Ecuador? Can you facilitate sending a 20 foot shipping container with a shipment of cheap plastic kayaks and electric bicycle conversion kits?

kiana25 wrote:

Are there Walmarts in Ecuador?

Hello

I want to start a Export Business from Quito Ecuador.
I would like to know if i need to get Export License  as in Few countries its Not required.
If it is Yes then Please also tell me the procedure or may be a website which provide detail information.
Any help given will be Appreciated

Thanks