Can some explain public bus system in bahrain

can some one expain public bus system in bahrain..when i checked ministry of transport's website,i was able to get to know routes and stopes..but i couldnt find any details about timing ?? is it available 24 X 7 ??

hi!
Unfortunately the timings are not published online, i did try to find it but found nothing. Hopefully the new venture will be better and the timings will be put up! I guess now the only way to find out is to ask someone who travels or go to the manama stand and ask someone, or if someone knows it i am sure they would reply back

T&R

Nothing online just yet until the new system is fully in place in April (which probably means July) The new buses are in effect but only on the existing bus route which is awful.

@logicalindian @josnuggles : thanks for your reply..right now could find routes and estimated timing etc in google maps..but still couldnt find anymore info .. if i getting any information,i will update you guys too :)

checkout bahrainbus.bh for information about punlic bus..you can download a booklet from that site which contains all information of current bus system and timing .

excellent !!! this is what everyone needs to know!! thanks for the find and share ! Sonu Sivan  :top::top:

Excellent, hopefully when the amount of buses and the amount of routes trebles then traffic congestion may calm down. On the road where I live, between 6am and 9am the traffic is solid. The road leads to the highway and then to the Seef junction. The congestion is caused by the idiots who go along the middle lane and then push their way through to the slip road. That turns a 3 lane highway in to a 1 lane highway with accidents happening as people don't expect other drivers in the middle lane to simply stop and then push their way in.
Lets hope these idiots start catching buses so the rest of us can drive safely without being worried about cars attacking you from all angles

hopefully Josnuggles, this happens to me everytime i want to take the ansar gallery road from seef. The line just moves like a snail thanks to idiots barging in from the left lane.  :nothappy: