BALI one room to rent

Hi, i'm looking for a room to rent near Seminyak ! i come from France, so if you have any propositions let me know :)

Stéphanieperron wrote:

Hi, i'm looking for a room to rent near Seminyak ! i come from France, so if you have any propositions let me know :)

Welcome to the forum

I suggest that you go to the green banner, top of this page and click on housing. There may be something for you and you can also leave a request there too.

Hello Stéphanieperron and welcome on board Expat.com

As suggested by our Expert, you may drop an advert in our Housing in Bali section and also try droping an advert in the Francophone version of the forum too. ;)

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
You can visit this site cliobali.com
It is in central of seminyak with affordable price. Contact them directly by email then you get the respond quicky.
Ooh i miss my so bless homeland

thanks !

HI, sorry for being inquisitive but did u find any rooms yet. even i am looking for one.

HI i found a room in a villa in canggu for july !

Stéphanieperron wrote:

HI i found a room in a villa in canggu for july !

I am happy that you have already found a room, can i close your thread now if you are no more searching for an accommodation please?

----------------

@ rohitksinghal > Would be best if you can post an ad in the Rooms for rent in Bali section or in the Shared accommodation in Bali. It might help.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi, how much did it cost u?