How to Convert Tourist 1 month visa to Non "B" Business Visa!!!

Hello Everyone,

:heart:  Have a Good Day!

I would Like to Discuss on Very important and Common Topic,

What is the easiest way to Jump from Tourist 30 Days visit visa to Non "B" Business Visa for Work and Start own Business??

Fee Charges, Processing Time/Days, and  Efforts??

Pleas Suggest and Subscribe the Topic to make it more Informative.

Cheers  :cheers:
Tahir Aziz

Hi Tahir Aziz,

Converting tourist visa to NON B visa can be done while you are in TH.  If you need specific information then please write me at ***
Kind regards,

Tia

Its now quite difficult for foreigners to start own business as the military have changed the rules and do not want foreigners taking business opportunities away from locals. So if anyone says its easy, then I would ask twice. Some nationalities have been completely banned from starting businesses.

You can change your tourist visa to a Non B by going to any immigration office in Thailand. There is a lot of paperwork involved and you must have at least 21 to 30 days left on your tourist visa to allow time for processing.   

You can also apply by going to Vientiane, Laos and applying at the Embassy there. You would be best to get the application forms and your necessary paperwork together then go to Vientiane.

I do agree with Gravitas in that it is getting more difficult for expats to start their own business in Thailand  now. And it is not easy at all.

wanpong wrote:

Hi Tahir Aziz,

Converting tourist visa to NON B visa can be done while you are in TH.  If you need specific information then please write me at [email protected]

Kind regards,

Tia

If you have some information regarding converting visas then please post the information on the forum as it may assist others.
Thanks

:)  Thanks allot Tia.

Well, m coming to TH next week for the first time on 30 Days Tourist visa and want to Convert it to Non B Business visa which will Enable me to get Work Permit or Start my Own Business.
It would be really great to hear from you m gonna send you email on your mail address. mine is [email protected]

Cheers :cheers:

What do u mean by going  Vientiane ???? Embassy there is Thai??? it would be easy to do process from there for Non B Visa??? what is the fee charges?

What is the Fee Charges for Converting Tourist visa to Non "B" Business visa?

What paper work we have to do? we or Immigration officer???  :lol:

Many peoples wants to know this is very Common and Hot Issue..

Please Share your Expertize with us..!!!!

Cheers.
:thanks:

Below you will find the 2 general cases for Non-Immigrant Visa Category “B”  (Business Visa), as this Visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom to work or to conduct business.

You will be in the case (2)

(1)   Foreigners who wish to work in Thailand must provide the following documents:
                 - Passport or travel document with validity of not less than 6 months.
                 - Completed visa application form.
                 - Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the  past 6 months.
                 - Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family).
                 - Letter of approval from the Ministry of Labour.  To obtain this letter, the applicant's prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3 at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour Tel. 02-2452745, or at the Provincial Employment Office in his or her respective province.  More information is available at doe.go.th/workpermit/index.html
                - Copy of Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labour and alien income tax or Por Ngor Dor 91 (only in the case where applicant has previously worked in Thailand).
               - Corporate documents of hiring company in Thailand such as:
                1) business registration and business license
                2) list of shareholders
                3) company profile
                4) details of business operation
                5) list of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions
                6) map indicating location of the company
                7) balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30 of the latest year)
               8) value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
            -  Document indicating the number of foreign tourists (for tourism business only), or document indicating export transactions issued by banks (for export business only).
N.B.
           - An alien who receives a Non-Immigrant visa can work in Thailand once he or she is being granted a work permit.   An alien in violation of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) concerning taking up employment without work permit or the Royal Decree B.E. 2522 (1979) concerning holding employment in certain restricted occupations and professions shall be prosecuted and imprisoned or fined, or shall face both penalties.
           - It is recommended that the applicant should apply for visa at the Thai Embassy/ Consulate in the country where he/she has the residence

(2)   Foreigners who wish to conduct business in Thailand must provide the following documents:
             - Passport or travel document with a validity of not less than 6 months.
             - Completed application form.
             - Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) photograph of the applicant taken within the past 6 months.
            - Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family) for the duration of stay in Thailand
            - Letter from the applicant's company indicating the applicant's position, length of employment, salary and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand.
            - Documents showing correspondence with business partners in Thailand.
            - Evidence of financial status in the case where the applicant is self-employed.
            - Letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.
            - Corporate documents of associated partners/companies in Thailand such as:
            1) business registration and business license
            2) list of shareholders
            3) company profile
            4) details of business operation
            5) map indicating location of the company
            6) balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por
Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year
            7)  value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
      (3)  Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorised managing director and affix seal of company.
      (4)  Additional documents may be requested as and when necessary.  In the absence of a required document, applicant must provide a letter explaining the unavailability of such document.  Applicant must endorse on each and every page of the submitted copies of documentation.  Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Thai and should be notorised by notary organs or by the applicant's diplomatic or consular mission.
     (5)  Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days.  He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.

If anyone like to open business in Thailand think 100 time not twice, you will be a loser any which way.dig up deep for doing business in Thailand best way is get the advice from your embassy. my suggestion is if you are not a business man back home don't try here,

wanpong wrote:

Hi Tahir Aziz,

Converting tourist visa to NON B visa can be done while you are in TH.  If you need specific information then please write me at [email protected]

Kind regards,

Tia

If you need specific information then please write me at [email protected] ?????
Why don't you tell here? you sound like it a top secret , expat-blog we all share the information, most online scammers want them to write the email.

If you are already living in Thailand, you must go to Thai Immigration in order to start the process for your Non "B" Business Visa.
It is a long story. You must provide all the documents of your registered company and they will checked. There is a lot of documents to provide.
The best way, if you have money backup, I suggest you to take a lawyer, and he will take care of your case. It is very fast, but it cost money.
NB: if you got problem before in your country and you have a police record, just forget for Business visa. The Thai authorities will kick you out.
Good luck

:)  Thanks allot for your very helpful information and Experience. Thanks allot again.

That's why have changed my mind to open my company in Thailand.
Actually country system won't deserve foreigners Investment and interest in there Industry.

You Rocks BRO.

Yes sure!

I will be very Thankful if Agency can do it in a good manners?

send me details in [email protected]

Processing Time Amount and everything.

Regards  :)

Anything is possible but I think to convert a tourist VISA is very difficult. Don't overstay, the Thais don't like that !

Thanks Allot Bro. i will remember your advice well i am 6 feet 4 Iches :D