It's possible my husband and I will be going to Ruwais for a period of 3 years.
We are very excited because (hopefully) it will be a great adventure for us! But we don't want to go without are best friend 'Tommy'. He is a fantastic dog and it's impossible for us to leave him behind. I would like to have some more information from petowners who live in Ruwais.
- Is it nice for dogs there?
- Is there a beach where they are allowed?
- Can you buy good food/medicins for your pet?
- Are dogs allowed in the apartments?
- Is it easy to find an apartment/house where pets are allowed?
We are a little bit worried that the apartment that my husbands company provides, will not allow pets.