Indian Social Club

Anyone here know something about indian social club, Muscat.
I have searched internet but cant find the useful information as phone numbers provided are not working.

Please help me with this. Specially if someone can help me to get a membership ther.

I am hindi speaking single male.

I had known a couple of families earlier who're a part of ISC. The club has different wings, e.g.  South indian/ north indian and others. You may find the facebook page of ISC and that will surely benefit you. Unfortunately,  I can't help you as I'm not an indian, however im sure there will be someone here who must be a member of ISC and will be able to assist you further.

mukteshmukul wrote:

Anyone here know something about indian social club, Muscat.
I have searched internet but cant find the useful information as phone numbers provided are not working.

Please help me with this. Specially if someone can help me to get a membership ther.

I am hindi speaking single male.

Hi mukteshmukul,

As schaz has rightly mentioned the Indian Social Club has many different / regional wings.

Suggest you drop by their office sometime and get all the details and information you are seeking.

Their office can be found just besides the Indian School Muscat building and a little beyond the Muscat Municipality complex in Darsait.

Ok.. Guys.. Thanks a lot for the reply.

I will surely visit their office.

Do we have a bengali wing of the Indian Social club....

abhishek926 wrote:

Do we have a bengali wing of the Indian Social club....

Yes, there is.