Need driving instructor in Qurum

Hello!

I have been living in Muscat for a couple of months now and recently I finally got my residence card.

I need a good driving instructor to help me get my driving license from scratch. I have no European driving license so I need to do everything.

I live in Qurum near Qurum park so a teacher in that area would be great.

Thanks!!

Hi NdPablo,

You are actually in the thick of things !

If you do not receive any references for a reliable driving instructor, what I would suggest is walk across to the Qurm Garden parking lot early on working day mornings. It is from there the driving tests start and end for all those who are living in and around Qurum. You can observe the many candidates and their drivers up close and personal. See which instructor seems most suitable for you and strike the deal directly !

Good luck.

Hello Sumitran,

That is actually a good idea. If nobody recommends any instructor I will do that.

Thanks!

NdPablo,
I had already been driving in my country for many years. So, here I only needed to go through the applicable rules and routes of test in al qurum area. I and couple of my friends got license through an instructor who was quite hard working, punctual and honest. You may check his availability. His name is Saif Altoobi with cell no. 9229 3093. Do have a rate per hour with him. If you already can drive good then no need to go for any contract as he may ask you for this.
PS: Besides this, if you have a driving license of your country. Do try to get exempted drum and slope test.

Am looking for a good responsible driving instructor in Azaiba
Please recommend anyone
I change 4of them already