Indian visa for long term stay

Good evening

Originally from Ireland and now living in London, I'm an entrepreneur and want to take a break from business. I'm well travelled and have been to many countries around the world.

I would like to know more information regarding obtaining a visa for long term residency (2-5 years or maybe longer)

I'm basically looking to venture overseas to experience a complete change and see where it takes me.

My plans are to rent a property and purchase after about 1 year. I am not 100% sure which country I will choose due to visa restrictions in some countries ect...

I will be posting some more topics regarding visa's for other countries as like I said I'm not 100% sure where I will choose.

Any help and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Unless you are of Indian Origin, you will not be able to get a long term Indian visa.  You can stay 6 months on a tourist visa.  You can re-enter India again after 2 months.

i was in new delhi till 28th jan now again i have to come so i should apply for visa after 28th march? before that i wont get tourist visa? can you help me in clarifying please ?