St. Anne's Primary School Marsaskala

Hi
Does anyone have any info on the curriculum and the school holiday schedule for St. Anne's?
I'm planning to move this summer & my 6 year old start school there. I've emailed the school re this but as of yet no response! Any info would be appreciated. Also any information regarding extra curricular activities for children or clubs etc. in the area..

Thanks  :)

Hi my kids went to Chiswick and then on to St Martins. Apart from cost they love the school. Plenty of international kids. My ex wife is Maltese which helped doing the paperwork but school has been fair to me also with communication etc.

Good luck your kid will love it ..

Regards

Ronnie

Thanks Ronnie, I hope she will!

School for year 1 and above will go back after summer in the last week of September, usually around the 23rd. They will then have off the 1st and usually 2nd of November as half term. Christmas holidays are usually 23rd Dec to 7th Jan (they never go back before the 7th.) Half term will be the Monday and Tuesday of Carnival which is 40 days before Easter. They'll have about 8 days off for Easter. Half days will start 1st June (they finish at 12.) School will finish for the summer holidays after the last exam, around the last school day of June......Hope that helps?!

That helps a lot. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer  :cheers: