Change in Visit Visa process.

Salam,

I recently came to know that there is a change in visit visa process. Now we have to take an appointment in Istaqdam office to get the visit visa.

and when you proceed with confirmation, it shows the documents required list.. which is

Fill the application form visit.
Approval of their sponsor in the event of a resident of the applicant.
Image of national identity or residence (bring the original for matching).
Attach proof of kinship (birth certificate _ marriage) contract.
A copy of the passports of persons required to visit them.
Justification visit.
Management the right to request any additional justifications when Marat need to be submitted.
Receiving the request does not necessarily mean approval.

my question is where i can find these forms described above..
I need to apply for my father.

Hassanzia9 wrote:

Salam,

I recently came to know that there is a change in visit visa process. Now we have to take an appointment in Istaqdam office to get the visit visa.

and when you proceed with confirmation, it shows the documents required list.. which is

Fill the application form visit.
Approval of their sponsor in the event of a resident of the applicant.
Image of national identity or residence (bring the original for matching).
Attach proof of kinship (birth certificate _ marriage) contract.
A copy of the passports of persons required to visit them.
Justification visit.
Management the right to request any additional justifications when Marat need to be submitted.
Receiving the request does not necessarily mean approval.

my question is where i can find these forms described above..
I need to apply for my father.

there is no need to visit istiqdam for visit visa.it is still online.

me and my brother recently applied, it get rejected after a month. and now form is not even proceeding.

How recent u have seen any one applying through that website(visa.mofa.gov.sa and getting visa...?

Hassanzia9 wrote:

me and my brother recently applied, it get rejected after a month. and now form is not even proceeding.

How recent u have seen any one applying through that website(visa.mofa.gov.sa and getting visa...?

yes from the same site my friend got visa before a week and there is no such news.

ok thanks for the confirmation..

Hassanzia9 wrote:

What is the message of rejection??
they have some change in application form,apply it again with the new format you will get it inshallah.

i am going to apply for Permanent Family visa but in iqama Arabic name is not same as english name ( Syed Muhammad Tariq Shah, محمد سعيد شاه ) so there will be any problem to issue Yellow slip ( Visa ) ???? also the problem will come in pakistan to stamping the visa or not ??

kindly give me accurate info. Jazaka Allah Kher

just rejected, without showing any reason.

yess i will apply soon again in Sha Allah..

when i applied for my family permanent visa, English name was as per passport and Arabic name was not correct.
english: hassan bin zia
Arabic: حسن ضياء
and I got yellow paper without any problem.. so i guess they dont care about that..
only point where i got problem was bank.

i am going to apply for Permanent Family visa but in iqama Arabic name is not same as english name ( Syed Muhammad Tariq Shah, محمد سعيد شاه ) so there will be any problem to issue Yellow slip ( Visa ) ???? also the problem will come in pakistan to stamping the visa or not ??

kindly give me accurate info. Jazaka Allah Kher

thanx bro, but what about pakistan is there any problem will come to stamping the visa in pakistan ?

Please tell me what mofa changes of visit visa

there was no itemad system in pakistan by that time..

but there should be no such issue since you have the visa.. stamping should not be the problem.

I got visit visa yesterday for my parents lask week thru online

Shaharyar86 wrote:

I got visit visa yesterday for my parents lask week thru online

:one

Ok that is good you can get it stamped from Karachi office located in gulshane iqbal namely businesspoint

meezan54321 wrote:

Ok that is good you can get it stamped from Karachi office located in gulshane iqbal namely businesspoint

meezan54321 wrote:

Old Thread :)