Looking for a babysitter - 5 days only (tourist)

Hello! I am tourist form Prague, now in Bangkok Feb 19-23. I am looking for a full time (or at least part time) babysitter during our stay. Please can you give advice? Where to look, how much is common to charge for this service? We need someone to not only stay at the hotel but also who will be accompanying us while we move around Bangkok. Time 10am to 10pm or anytime in-between. Denisa

dionyska wrote:

Hello! I am tourist form Prague, now in Bangkok Feb 19-23. I am looking for a full time (or at least part time) babysitter during our stay. Please can you give advice? Where to look, how much is common to charge for this service? We need someone to not only stay at the hotel but also who will be accompanying us while we move around Bangkok. Time 10am to 10pm or anytime in-between. Denisa

I suggest that you ask at the hotel reception.

Yes I di but they offer babysitting service 500 THB/hour :( More than I would expected. Ideally I would like to have someone around 100 THB/hour. Or higher if necessary, but 500 THB is way more than our country... and in Thailand prices and salaries are lower.

Price is less important than your child.
Someone unknown may well not be as safe as someone from the hotel.

dionyska wrote:

Yes I di but they offer babysitting service 500 THB/hour :( More than I would expected. Ideally I would like to have someone around 100 THB/hour. Or higher if necessary, but 500 THB is way more than our country... and in Thailand prices and salaries are lower.

So your baby is not worth much to you then??  What a babysitter gets in your country or lower Thai prices are of little relevance when it comes to a child and their safety and well being.

I suggest that you bargain with the hotel as the hours you want are considerable.

An online search shows that the average sitter service charges around 435 THB per hour plus an over time surcharge.

hi ,
this woman can help you
Vera Bickova ... she is from prague , soo good woman with kids :)
E-mail : [email protected]
Phon : +420 720365666