School for kids who don't know English

Hello,

Help needed if possible , I am in Dubai / Sharjah to 6 months and have been trying to find school for my daughter who is 7 years old and was in 2nd class in Portugal , but her English is weak, says the name age know colors , paragraphs sings the alphabet but little else.
I do not know what to do so she could enter the school because the British Schools do not accept it since it seven years and not be in the " level " of correct English.
They advised me to try the US Schools , or get her to do a basic English course .
The question is know someone or a school that accepts and help children who do not know English, and where she entered now and the end of the school year to improve their English so that in September this year at least it was for the 2nd class ? ( So only lose one year)

Thank you

Magdalene Nogueira

Try Arab unity school near Arabian centre in midriff Dubai , they have British curriculum as well as a separate school with some different name with American system.

All the best

I would have definitely tutored your daughter to perfection but i dont live in Dubai and Im really seeking a job there.
Best Regards,
Shoma

Thank you for the information, but how do i apply as i am in India now.

Hello SHOKID,

I would advise you to create your CV in the Jobs section- Jobs in Dubai.

You can also read about the procedures Working in Dubai so that you can have an idea how to proceed.

Regards,
Yuveshen