Hotel haunting place to stay for 2nights in riyadh near KFMC hosp

please kindly help us to find single female short stay only for 2nights in riyadh very cheap hotels wherein we can stay for 2nights we are for staff female nurses we would like to try to apply and or walk in to any tertiary hospitals in riyadh and we need a place to stay cheap hotel or who knows who has extra rooms to family will just pay for 2nights. for 4nurses. please asap . we will be in riyadh on feb 23-25 only

Send me on private

Amoona1212011 wrote:

Send me on private

If you have any information regarding accommodation please post it here on the forum so that others may benefit from it.
Thank you.

yes please badly needed. days more to go.a bit worried.still no place to stay

Let me know when U r here...

Hotelier Suites
Al Suliamaniah District, Al Sulimania , 31311 Riyadh,
It's just beside KFMC !
Phone Number : 011 416 8868
Price is 200 Riyals per night for two people !

I guess you better call them and get a price :D
See the below image to understand where it is located !

Do get me coffee if you're selected  :lol:  #joke  :gloria
Good Luck !

http://im73.gulfup.com/IPeCzF.jpg

i called their number the problem is when i told the receptionist that we are all girls he put down the phone and said NO. can they accept as if walk in?

011 465 1570
011 464 7883
011 472 1118
011 462 1222
011 219 0033

Call these hotels , they are around KFMC !

KFMC is surrounded by affordable apartment type hotels.  Yes, they do accommodate without advance reservations.  There's one I highly recommend fronting Jollibee Sulimanya located between KFMC and Military Hospital just beside a mosque.  Location is perfect as it is near Filipino restos and accessible to taxis.  Name is Taleen Al Sulaimanyah.

i have a family flat and you can stay in one room. pm lang.

most hotels don't accept ladies. only family.

sarahrafaqat wrote:

Let me know when U r here...

we will arrive riyadh on monday morning

reesemicah wrote:

KFMC is surrounded by affordable apartment type hotels.  Yes, they do accommodate without advance reservations.  There's one I highly recommend fronting Jollibee Sulimanya located between KFMC and Military Hospital just beside a mosque.  Location is perfect as it is near Filipino restos and accessible to taxis.  Name is Taleen Al Sulaimanyah.

do they accept ladies? only because we are all ladies thats the problem.

You may inquire with marriott hotel near kfmc.