Work in spain

An alternative psychologist, numerologist, energy healer from South Africa looking to relocate to Spain...looking for work opportunities

Hello Sirlancelot!

Welcome to Expat-Blog! :)

You should also view Spain classifieds and you could even post an advert there.

Good luck with job hunting!

Regards
Sheetul

Over 20% of Spaniards are unemployed - I read immigrants are hurting even more. Perhaps not a good time to move to Spain for someone who needs to work.

Hi, its pretty dificultin spain but the things you do are getting more popular in Spain. My wife has a center for natural health and that runs very well. (she works in spain allready 5 years) to give you a finacial back up have a look at spain.healthycoffee.es I am founder for healthy coffee in spain and we also do have office in south africa. So you could start your homebased business in your country build your network and income and come over and carry on. Then start slowly getting your own profession rolling. good luck  Peter Wolff, Alicante Spain

Hi Peter, thanks so much for the information, I really appreciate anything I can get about Spain. I will check out that website! I recently had another vacation there and really loved the place. I also met a very special person there and we are in contact daily. We need to spend a lot more time together! They are coming here next month and I will be visiting there towards the end of the year again.

I thought I should start researching opportunities as it has also been my dream to live in Europe (originally France...but now Spain). I don't mind even working in more than one career, like hospitality or tourism.

Where did you come from originally?

Time will tell...
Best wishes,
Lance

Hi again

I am from Amsterdam but live 9 years in Spain now

We have vacancies for Swedish Bingo Chat Hosts - home based in Spain.  Generous pay and employment benefits.  Flexible working hours, full training and support given.
Do you know anyone who could be interested? email [email protected]

Hi Sarah! Could you please post this in the Spain classifieds > job section.

Thank you
Christine