Manage a pre primary school

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know a young and dynamic lady who would be interested in managing a modern pre primary school situated in Quatre Bornes. Preference would be given to an expat ........selected candidate will have an excellent pakage (including lodging in Flic en Flac if needed)

christelle ony. She can speak both french and english. She member in Expat.com. Add her thxxx

She can send her CV on [email protected]. Thanks.

it [email protected]  or [email protected]

[email protected]

Hi,

Could you please send me some details of exactly what the job would entail, salary and details of the accommodation provided?

Could you please also  tell me which qualifications are necessary / preferred?

Thank you and my kindest regards,

Georgia

Hi Georgia,
Accomodation : one bedroom appart
Salary : negociable
Job : Marketing & operation

If you are interested, please send us your Cv by mail on [email protected] and we will get back to you for an interview.

Regards
Jack

Hello all

> @JACK5 : Concerning job applications or adverts we have a dedicated section on the site which is : Jobs in Mauritius

It would be best to drop an advert there with your contact infos and details and also to proceed on private messages rather than on the forum.  :top:

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi. Will send my cv. i am a teacher from the
uk.

Hello  Please can you advise what the requirements and qualifications required for this position?
Many thanks
Barbara

Hi Barbara
Diploma/Degree in Management/Marketing
Experience in teaching would be an advantage
MIE certificate in teaching ....
Regards,
Jack

hi. is there an extra .com in your email address? just want to make sure.before i send my.cv as all my personal details are on it.
would it be possible for you to.pm me a contact number for a preliminary chat?
thanks
leyla

yes there is an extra .com in my email
Thanks

I am interested to manage a pré primary school as I have been working with kids for 3 years and I have a child also please do reply to me positively .

Hi Naima kodabaccoss,

If you are looking for a work, i invite you to post an advert on our Jobs in Mauritius which is more appropriate for it.

Thank you

Stéphanie