Recently moved. to jeddah

Hello everyone

I have recently started my new career adventure in Jeddah.

My company have given me a housing budget of 60k

I am on my own as my Wife will be staying in the UK for the time being.

At present I am looking for assistance how far a 60k to 70k will get you based on a one bed apartment in a compound or not.

If off compound which areas are closer to the social scene, to allow me meet ex pats like myself.

Great to say Hi. And any help would be appricated.

Thanks in Advance

It's the handsome amount you are getting as housing allowance. You can try Sharbatly compound or Saudi city, life is completely different than life outside these compounds.
Good Luck

Thanks for the reply  :) so 60k Saudi riyals a year is a good allowance? If yes that is  good to know :-) I think I am looking at the corniche area, one or two bedroom apartment. I have seen some properties which look nice, but I wondering what are best websites or estate agents in jeddah. Also I will be looking to build up a social life and keep myself fit, and start to scuba dive again :-)

Thanks For your help in advance :-)

Hi Everyone

Had a driver from my company last Saturday taking me around the key areas around the Corniche areas, so this helped me out alot to give me berings in the Jeddah Area.

If someone could help me out with any real estate agents which are good in the Jeddah Area that would be great.

Thanks.