International schools

What are the names for some international schools in beijing? We are moving to Beijing after living in Shanghai for 3 years. We have two kids ages 3 and 5. They both have been in full time school and I need to start looking for schools there. Please help! Thanks! Suzie

HI Suzie
We also looking for my 3.5 son.
Very difficult n expensive

Amazing three similar threads on schools. 

Try this page for school info  china-expert.org/International-Schools-and-Education-in-China]http://www.china-expert.org/International-Schools-and-Education-in-China

Which part of town?

Not sure yet on which part of town. I thought though I would get a job start on looking at schools. I will check out the websites that you gave and see if I can find any. Thanks!

Hi,

My husband has been in beijing working since last year.
During our recent trip last month, we are considering to move away to join him, whereby i am seeking for an international school. She is 5 years old.  Some have recommended Harrow International which I am not sure of...any recommedation....

Harrow (UK) is one the best English Public Schools (NB in British English a Public School is an exclusive and expensive private school).

Harrow International(Beijing)is a branch of Harrow and has to meet Harrow's standards including a traditional Boater as part of the uniform. It is one of the smaller International schools in Beijing but has a very good reputation.

why do not choose a public kindergarten?
first, public school is best choose in china.
second, your kids can study chinese.
third, chinese kids is very friendship. they like play with international  kids.

the studyload is too heavy at local schools, homework going into late nights.

Hi Suzie,

You might want to check out our international kindergartens:

house-of-knowledge.net

We offer programs in both English and German, with exposure to Chinese. Our facilities are custom designed with all natural lighting, multilevel classrooms, large gymnasium, art rooms, library, outdoor playground and labyrinth, 100% organic meals, extracurricular classes, certified teachers, great parent support groups and more.

Good luck with the search and please let us know if we can be of assistance!

I wish there were some in Inner Mongolia

Some good international schools in Beijing are Yew Chung International School of Beijing (YCIS), International School of Beijing (ISB) and http://www.bcis.cn.

Hello philippz

Thank you for this share!

Regards

Kenjee