New Zealand Expat , spent most of my life living in western Australia

Experienced as a Maintenance Fitter/ Supervisor in the mining industry on Heavy Mobile and Drilling equipment , I have worked in the W.A  / East & West African / S/E.Asian mines for 25 year,s.

Now Married to beautiful Thai Lady with two children living South of Bangkok and looking for work within Thailand,

lips38 wrote:

Experienced as a Maintenance Fitter/ Supervisor in the mining industry on Heavy Mobile and Drilling equipment , I have worked in the W.A  / East & West African / S/E.Asian mines for 25 year,s.

Now Married to beautiful Thai Lady with two children living South of Bangkok and looking for work within Thailand,

Kia ora.

That type of work is very hard to come by in Thailand and may well be on the prohibited list for foreigners. I would be looking to elsewhere where you can get equal time on time off job. I would be doing a Google search for drilling / exploration/ mining companies in the region for work.

Do,nt you think after 25 years and working all around the world , plus  "living"  in Thailand I already know that !

lips38 wrote:

Do,nt you think after 25 years and working all around the world , plus  "living"  in Thailand I already know that !

I seem to have touched a nerve.....
Late last year Boart Long Year were looking for rig staff in Laos. Also try rig zone and perhaps the mining companies in Laos, MMG and Pan Aust.