Tennis/squash in Saar

Hi, I live in Saar with my family. We don't have a good tennis court in my villa compound. My proficiency level is mid level (non competitive ).I am looking at it from a Cardio perspective or if someone wants a knocking partner. I am good at most racquet sports (badminton, table tennis).Would love to play squash too. I am available after 5 pm and would like 40-60 mins sessions. Anyone looking for a partner ,with a tennis/squash court pls contact. I would like it to be regular with minimum holidays...thanks, Jay

Hi Jay Mishra,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Sport partners in Bahrain section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,

Loads of people play tennis and squash at the Dilmun Club in Saar. Why don't you ask to take a look around. There is a notice board outside the tennis courts where you could post an advert. You used to pay to book a tennis slot without membership, but currently there is a new committee which is awful so those rules may have changed. Worth having a look though.

Hi,
Thanks Josnuggles and Maximilien,

I did have a look around at the Dilmun. However, the club has programs for Juniors as well as Seniors in collaboration with BTA. The courts are not always available for social tennis, they have to be booked in advance. Though I didn't ask them about the membership being compulsory for the usage of courts, I had a feeling that only the paid BTA program was allowed for non members....
Still on the lookout for partners...  :)

Regards,

Jay

Hello , I m looking for squash partner in Bahrain preferred in Saar ,My proficiency level is mid level  Would like to play with someone on regular basis 2-3 times a week. Fun approach is the most important. Any level welcome.
If you are still looking for a partner, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
shaz

Hi,

If you don't mind to travel, there are few options that we can work around, please shoot me an email to xxx

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I have just moved to Barbar..please send me direct message, we have a squash court on our compound always available :)

Thanks

Jay

Hello , I m looking for squash partner in Bahrain preferred in Saar ,My proficiency level is mid level  Would like to play with someone on regular basis 2-3 times a week. Fun approach is the most important. Any level welcome.
If you are still looking for a partner, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
shaz

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Down to play, based in Saar. Have a court.

Hi
Im not sure if u r still in the country or if you are still looking for someone to practice with .. but if you are plz let me know

Hello,
Are you still interested in playing squash? I live in Saar and have a court.
Thanks,
Aditya