Moving to Tarnow, Poland

We are moving from Ireland to Poland by the end of the year. Myself, Hubby and baby plus the mad dog.
Destination:  TARNOW.
I know in order to make friends I need to speak the language (ASAP)
Does anyone know a adult school in Tarnow where I can take night classes of Polish? Or does anyone know private tutors in the area?
Exciting.....

Welcome on Expat-blog Tuxa! :) I suggest you to check the Poland classifieds > classes section and you might post an ad there.

I wish you good luck.
Christine

Why Tarnow - if I can ask?

My husband will be working there so it makes sense for us to be close to his job so he does not to commute a lot. Krakow will be too far for him since traffic is quite bad between Krakow and Tarnow.

Even before you get to Poland I'd suggest you go to LiveMocha where you can study Polish on line. Live Mocha courses are good, practically free with hey audio (native pronounciation, which is important) and native speakers correcting your exercises (I know because taking a course in another language, as a native Pole I am often asked to correct Polish exercises).
Polish is very difficult, both pronounciation and grammar (not to mention spelling, lol) but you should be able to make yourself understood. Good luck!

Trying to find my way in tarnow.
does anyone know if there is a english speaking toddler group or families in the area????
Also doing a bit of research on english speaking docs in case my baby gets sick. Any recommendation regarding to hospitals and facilities???/
I am a bit lost and hopefully will learn a bit of Polish to get me by.
Thanks