Need information for employment history for full assessment for NZ PR

Hi All,

I just checked on the NZ website http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualifications- … ssessment/

that for full assessment for NZ PR I need to provide the employment details. Here they have mentioned following details.
"Employment records or employer references describing your work experience and / or current practising certificate, registration or licence"

I am having all data related to employment history but my experience letters or reliving letters do not have roles and responsibilities listed in it, they just mentioned the designation and the period of my job. I am not sure if i can get experience letter along with role and responsibilities listed again from the companies that I have worked for in the past.

Is there any one faced the same situation would like to provide his/her feedback.

Regards,
Rohit Sharma.

Hi rohit,
You need get an employment letter from your employer stating the roles and responsibilities and it should be in company letter head as well. It's a mandatory requirement my friend.
Thanks,shabana.

In my opinion a simple employment letter on employer letter head with job title and duration of employment with salary would do the job.