Whats the best way to loose weight???

Hi

whats the best way to loose weight??? Taking into consideration that i am an office employee and i spend 60% of my day time working behind my desk

Pls share ur ideas and thoughts

Thanks

Good diet and workout in short. You might want to try protein diet or GM diet for effective weight loss. However, no diets should be adopted without consulting a nutritionist.

sitting is murder

rareshine wrote:

sitting is murder

then i am murderous too :D

The best way to reduce and shed some weight is to go ahead with cardio vascular exercises and at the same time to tweak some dietary habits !!

1 hour work out a day plus less carbohydrates in your daily diet.

actually, your work should build you a standing station

sorry but the best idea is to eat 5 meals per day and lot of excercise

Banning an OP is a good weigh to lose weight. If you want to find a way to loose weight you could try not securing the weights on a barbell.

dont eat to your full....simple tip.

First of all things, You must be 101% motivated that you want to loose weight otherwise all of the effort and everything your'e going to do will come to nothing at the end of the day.

1. on the first stage make a 5-days cleansing, like cut all the fatty foods, eat more vegetables and fruits. Do not eat heavy meal on Dinner, our body has a slow metabolism at night and most of all during sleep. so the heavy meal you eat at night cannot be burn as normal it will just add more numbers to your weight.
2. Do some simple exercise on a daily basis. ( like stretching exercise, and a regular walk. for 30mins)
if you are already getting used to it. do some medium exercise like jumping jacks, jogging/walking or if you can do (jogging/running/walking) it is much better, but before you do all this exercise do some stretching first.
3. Don't skip and forget to exercise. be motivated, get away from fatty foods. And believe in yourself that you can do it.

you can follow this on your own accord, you can make your own daily routine, its up to you. its better to do exercise with a buddy, or a trainer.
i'm also a office employee and working 10 hours a day in front of my computer. i know how it feels
well then Good luck!  :top:

There are many people like you who are suffering from issues such as weight gain, joints pain, digestive, and more. However, losing weight is all about emotions. The obstacle blocking you from having a healthy body is your emotions. Your pains, doubts, fears, embarrassment, shame, low confidence, poor self-image, loneliness, boredom, worries, stress, and your emotional relationship with food. Losing weight is about overcoming your emotional issues, and finding a balanced lifestyle that works for you.

I still remember even my friends mother "Leslie Carson" who was going through weight gain problem and tried lot of ways to reduce weight by going to gym, changing diet plan and more but nothing worked for her. So, finally she decided to go THRIVE which was recommended to her my one of her relatives. After joining 8 week premium lifestyle plan the results from the THRIVE Experience were high impact, and amazing for Leslie. It really helped her overcome weight issue and reach peak physical levels.

Therefore, If you want to lose weight once and for all, and be free of your life-long battle with food, I would recommend you THRIVE by Le-Vel they will help you regain control of your body, and your life.

Here are main benefits of the program:
> Weight Management
> Cognitive Performance
> Digestive & Immune Support
> Joint Support
> Lean Muscle Support
> Anti-Aging & Antioxidant Support

I hope you will be able to overcome your problem with this issue and live healthy and tension free life.