LIEGE
MAASMECHELEN
NAMUR
OSTENDE
UCCLE
WATERLOO
WAVRE
WIJNEGEM

to conduct visits and inspections, in their residential area, for market research purpose and contribute to the quality improvement of service in shops, restaurants, cinemas, spas, hotels and many other industries. This is a unique opportunity for those looking for occasional extra income as independent contractors. Our shoppers are contacted on occasional basis and after completing the assigned visit and an online form/questionnaire in English receive compensation and reimbursement for expenses, in case purchase is needed.

Requirements:

good knowledge of English for reporting purposes
access to a PC with Internet connection to register into our shoppers' database, get assignments and submit your evaluations.

For more information, please contact me in a message!
Thank you!

Hi I'm very interested to work with you.i have knowledge about that field of work even if I don't know exactly the work I have an idea because I'm graduated bachelor of science in business administration major in computer management.so hope to hear
You soon thank you..

Hello Morwen

All your upcoming posts concerning jobs will be removed from the forum if not placed in the appropriate section which is:

JOBS ( found on the overhead green banner )

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Kenjee!

I'm sorry to hear that. My job ad did not appear in the Belgium job section, and it's urgent for me to reach the right people.

I'm sorry if I'm violated the forum rules.

Hello Morwen

We have a moderation team  who validates each advert before it is publicated.

This is done so as to protect our members from non genuine ads.

Just a little patience ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you, thank you!  :kiss:

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Bujana Balla. I am 24 years old and for the moment I am attending Vrije University Brussel , where I plan to finish my advance master program in European Integration and Development. I just graduated from American University in Bulgaria for Political Science and International Relation and double majoring in European Studies. I  read your post and I am very interested for this job. I would welcome the opportunity to be contacted so that I can answer any question you may have. I can forward my Cv as well and I can provide you references from the previous jobs . Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
Bujana Balla

Hello Bujana!
I'll contact you in a message!

Hello. I would be interested in your offer (Uccle-Brussels-Waterloo-Anderlecht-Ixelles). I am a Financial Controller teacher, and I have spare time 3 days a week.
I am French, 43 years old, I live in Beersel (near Uccle), I have a car, I speak English (and French obviously), and I have internet connection.
Feel free to contact me at your best convenience!
Best regards,
Olivier Rozé

Hello!

My partner Jason (UK citizen and British expat in Belgium) and I have some free time for extra cash :) We are both fluent in English (obviously:)) and I am a French speaking Belgian.

Please let us know what information you need on our end to be part of your database for occasional missions?

Thank you.

I am 37years old and very much interested.kindly let me know more.
Thank you
Mercy

Hi Morwen,

As stipulated earlier in the thread, did you manage to post your ad in the Jobs section as this is the appropriate area to post your jobs offer.

Thank you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

As this thread is not fit for job seeking, about the job offer in the 1st post, I suggest you look for it in the Jobs in Belgium section as we have already direct her there.

Thank you,

Marjorie

[topic closed]

Closed