Family visa in Saudia Arabia

Salam kindly tell me that, I m on visit visa in jeddah can i apply residence visa during this sty? My husband working in jeddah. Reply plz

alizaimran wrote:

Salam kindly tell me that, I m on visit visa in jeddah can i apply residence visa during this sty? My husband working in jeddah. Reply plz

Yes you can apply.

No family visa never apply before but I want to apply during my this period of visit.

alizaimran wrote:

No family visa never apply before but I want to apply during my this period of visit.

Yes dear you can apply with the required documentations,after getting visa you have to go back to your home country for visa stamping.you cannot convert visit visa to Residence Visa.

Dear javed bhai  Can u please tell me procedure & required  documents..  country out is necessary before apply of family visa??

alizaimran wrote:

Dear javed bhai  Can u please tell me procedure & required  documents..  country out is necessary before apply of family visa??

Residence Visa Requirement for family (KSA)

First get your degree attested by Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Cultural Attache Office & Saudi Embassy. Also attestation required from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia (They will charge your SR. 30 for attestation). Marriage certificate, children birth certificates attested by Saudi Embassy in your home country. Make sure your degree matches to your iqama profession. If this is all correct, then get your degree, marriage certificate & kids birth certificate translated to Arabic from authorized translators in Saudi Arabia.

Fill the visa application form (duly signed and stamped by your company) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD and take a letter (attested by Chamber of Commerce) from your company addressed to Istiqdam Office in city you residing in Saudi Arabia (if you are residing in Dammam, letter be addressed to Istaqdam Office, Dammam). Once you get it go to chamber of commerce & get attest the company letter.

Application and all documents must be in the following order:

1.    Application Form (duly filled)
2.    Company Letter (attested by Chamber of Commerce)
3.    Copy of Iqama
4.    Copy of Passport including page of first arrival Visa or Transfer Information
5.    Copy of Degree/Certificate attested by Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Cultural Attache Office & Saudi Embassy. Also attestation required from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia (They will charge your SR. 30 for attestation). Translation of Degree/Certificate in Arabic by authorized translation centre in Saudi Arabia.
6.    Marriage certificate attested by Saudi Embassy in your home country. Translation of Marriage certificate in Arabic by authorized translation centre in Saudi Arabia.
7.    Children birth certificates attested by Saudi Embassy in your home country. Birth certificate in Arabic by authorized translation centre in Saudi Arabia.
8.    Passport copies of wife and children
9.    Fee paid receipt (SR. 2000)

Take all your original documents to Istiqdam Office. If all your papers are correct they will issue visa immediately. When you obtained the visa slip (yellow slip) make sure the information mentioned on the visa slip (yellow slip) are correct.

Thank u so much for information. i just want to ask my husband degree is BSc & profission on iqama is marketing analyst this is ok?? ... his degree already attested from HEC, MOFA, saudi embassy home country.

alizaimran wrote:

Thank u so much for information. i just want to ask my husband degree is BSc & profission on iqama is marketing analyst this is ok?? ... his degree already attested from HEC, MOFA, saudi embassy home country.

yes I think he can get Visa on this Profession.

Thanks brother God bless u.. khush raho ameen

Hello alizaimran,

I have created a new thread with your post and all related answers on the forum Saudi Arabia for a better interaction.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Salam,

I got a job offer recently, and was looking for Visa procession for Employment Visa. I hold BSc degree (attestration is done) and the profession for the visa is "Consultant".

Please let me know if my degree will accepted for the Consultant profession?

I contacted local Agents for Visa processing and they are not sure since they have never processed visa for Consultant Role.

Please advice ... Thanks

HI,

If we are in technician Visa, is it necessary to get all attestation in Degree certificate for family visa processing.Because With no attestation in degree certificate , we alone entered KSA, and working here as an engineer.

yes.. u can

i want to apply for "Permanent Family visa" online using MOI website...i have already activated MOI account...but i don't have internet banking account to pay visa fee 2000 SR ....does anyone know can i do the payment at "SADAD" cash payment machines ? What is the biller code of "Permanent Family visa" i am not finding it anywhere .

please help

do we need to submit our degree certificate in india to get all attestation for bringing family to Saudi arabia. If they are in technician visa/iqama

It is possible, but required special permission from interior minister, better to go back and apply visa from Istaqdam.