Are there many options with NETFLIX when streaming from D.R

Hello everyone

I was wondering how is your experience with NETFLIX there in D.R. if you are subscribed of course, as I know  some restrictions exist by country related to copyrights making it more limited in terms of choices available.

Thank you in advance ...

D.

We have had no problems with Netflix.
We are from Canada staying for 2 months

Awesome!  Thank you for the  feedback :)

I don't personally have it but friends who do have no problem

Bob K

With Netflix do you need a US or Canadian account or can you do it from here?

Thank you Mr. Bob!

Cheers

Good morning planner!

You can subscribe to Netflix online, and all charges are done electronically to your form of payment. I would recommend you when filling your info required, that you enter the same billing address that you have with your financial institution. An address in Canada or US is highly recommended. After you can login to your Netflix account anywhere in the world.

I have a Canadian account in Netflix and the choices are very limited. The big telecom guys in Canada and doing everything possible to try and block Netflix in Canada since a lot of people have cancelled their cable packages due that Netflix is extremely economic (Now $8.99/ month) and if you have an unlimited internet plan, you are basically set! Hey commercials free... you know what does that means? no stress.

With my Netflix Canadian account I can access to the US Netflix which is the best and has so many movies, documentaries, etc.. that you don't know where to start LOL. For that I need to connect to a VPN service from my internet browser and login to my Netflix account, the VPN service is totally legal, and it basically connects you to an American IP address from where you can have access to their Netflix.

If someone have a question about this... feel free to ask.

Have a good day everyone :)

It's -26 degrees Celsius here, therefore enjoy the great weather down there twice, for me and for you :)

Cheers.

Thank you so much for all the info!!! You rock.....  And okay I will enjoy the weather twice as much...........  today it is about 28C and partly sunny.   ANd seeing as how great your post was do you want a Presidente or a rum and coke today as well????

:D

You're most welcome Planner :):):)

A shot of Ron Barceló Añejo (my favorite) con fritos (fried green plantain) would be awesome! 

Cheers!

D.

Well then,  consider it done.......   :top:

drtuttle great post.

Do try to keep warm.  I bet you have some of that white crap to shovel as well.

Here on the north coast 30 and sunny

BobK