Fixing Kindle in Saigon?

Hi Guys!

Got some issue so need your help. My Kindle Paperwhite screen has died, hence it's not allowing me to read books, browse web etc. Is there any place in HCMC that can replace the screen for me quickly?

Got all my readings there so I am a bit desperate to get it fixed..

Much thanks!

sv

Thanks daCabbie,

I have however been in a number of computer fixing stores \ venues and unfortunately, none of them was able to help me with this issue. Thus, I thought that somebody else had similar issue / heard about something.

None of the places listed above is fixing k. devices :( /actually, they had it on their websites as some sort of customer bait only - in reality they are not even selling them .../

Any other ideas? Please ...

Sorry to hear about the Kindle.
Do you have any luck in the end and also where would be a good place to buy one in Vietnam? Currently in Da Lat but heading to HCMC next.
Many thanks
R

Your 2 best options are:
1. Buy a new one, less headache and quicker fix
2. Buy new screen and fix it yourself. There are lots of videos on youtube to help.

I lost mine a couple years ago to a taxi driver who through my bag in the back of the car, lucky for him I didn't see it until I was on the plane! I did buy a new one on my first stop in Dubai though.

Any shops in Saigon you can buy them in? Budget wise I'd still prefer an old working one with side buttons such as the 4th generation one.

I live in Vung Tau so not sure about shops in Saigon. I'm in Saudi Arabia now and will be back in Vietnam in 2 weeks. I might be able to pick you up one in Doha if you can wait.

http://maydocsach.vn/
372/10 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City

They are supposed to be the only authorized amazon retailer

Thanks Don but I'll have moved on by then. Its so easy to find them back home in Ireland or the UK on one of the big free-ad classified websites. Didn't think I needed one back then.
Thanks anyway!